Domo Kun Phone Pouch

/
0 Comments


With an array of felt laying around i figured it was about time to do something with it!
So, i have seen plenty od phone cases and pouches with ordinary designs and thought it would be cute to have more softer and interesting designs.
So i decided to make a Domo Kun phone pouch! This can be bought in my etsy shop HERE

I made this pouch from a double layer of felt to protect the phone from scratches. One layer could probably suffice but two would be best. (see below)


I hand designed and cut my own patterns into paper and pinned them to my felt and cut out my shapes. After much trimming and fiddling with the pieces i managed to make them match up! I blanket stitched the teeth to the red felt and did a normal stitch inside. I also blanket stitched the outside with acrylic yarn to give it a more homestyled appearance.

Below:My blackberry curve fits inside perfectly and im sure an iphone would probably fit too.


More phone cases coming soon!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.